Summer Favorites 2015
1) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Dark) When it comes to makeup I love the natural look. This product is perfect because it gives me the right amount of coverage without being heavy.
2) Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc (Mosaic) This summer I have really fallen in love with highlighting, it accentuates the cheek bones & gives a fresh, glowy look.
3) NARS Velevet Matte Lip Pencil (Bahama) I searched & searched for the perfect nude lip color and THIS is it! I really like the texture of this product as well, it's not drying.
4) Laura Mercier Lip Pencil (Neutral Brown-discontinued) I pair this with the Nars Bahama; they blend perfectly!
5) NEON POLISHES! I've been having a lot of fun this summer with the neon pop these nail polishes add to any ensemble.
6) Mila Paoli Sandals These are the most comfortable pair of sandals I own and they give that sporty chic vibe, without a doubt my fav summer shoe.
7) Zara Crop Top This top goes with pretty much everything! I especially like the material because it can be dressed up or down.
8) Charming Charlie Blue Cateye Sunglasses It hasn't always been easy for me to find a pair of cateye glasses that fit my face shape, but these were a miracle find...only $12!
9) New Balance Padded Sports Bra This summer I've been hitting the gym, trying to stay fit and gain some muscle tone. I have no clue why I wasn't wearing sports bras before, but OMG they are so comfy!
10) Clear Macbook Case Its so clean and simple and simplicity keeps me sane!